Welcome To Teething To Tantrums!
I’m willing to bet that you want to know the secrets to be the perfect parent and you have a little one (or two or three or more!) in your care. Don’t worry, I’ve been there too.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a first-time mum with no parenting experience…
Or a parent of 3 little ones with years under your belt,
You understand the importance of raising a kind, happy and healthy human. You know you need to work every day to instil principles and morals in your children and inspire them to be the best they can be.
However, parenting is not an easy job. There are so many daily things to consider like how to establish a healthy sleep schedule, what to prepare for family meals and how to inspire creativity through play and that’s not even a full day!
There are still jobs that need to be done, naps to be had, energy to be burnt off and bedtime routines to nail!
But, you’re not a parenting expert. You don’t know the tricks of the trade to effortless parenting that come from years of working with children. I mean, maybe a little, but there’s so much to learn… where do you even start?
Well, I’ll make it easy for you…
I have worked for almost 40 families as a Norland nanny over the years, helping to raise 40 children, including 20 children in daycare centres and raising my own son in that time too.
But it was not always rainbows and sunshine.
You see… Life always likes to throw curveballs at us…
And I was no exception.
Even though I have years of experience in childcare, nothing really prepares you for the reality of raising a child.
- So, I know what it feels like to be so exhausted you don’t feel you can carry on.
- I know what it’s like to have an inconsolable crying baby after trying all the tricks in the book (and more!) and still, nothing calms them down.
- I know what it’s like to have a toddler refuse to sleep.
- And with my own son, I struggled to breastfeed; potty training was a nightmare and he was the fussiest eater on the planet.
Not only that, but I lost my husband; my soulmate when raising our son which challenged my childcare and parenting abilities like nothing I had ever encountered before or since.
So, what I’m trying to say is…
I know how it feels to raise a child when the whole universe seems to work against you…
This is why my life goal has never changed…
To help as many families raise their children to be the best they can be.
So with all that in mind… this is where I would begin:
- Get a big cup of your favourite hot beverage (mine is a nice warm, frothy cappuccino!)
- Open Teething To Tantrums.
- Search for any keyword you would like to learn more about.
- Read one of over 100 articles written just for you
- Delve deep into the topic by reading our recommended articles
- And if you still have questions… Email me directly at: [email protected].
And there you go! I know that’s an oversimplified process, but that’s really all you need to do to begin your parenting journey. It’s easy. You just gotta give yourself the time to learn and the patience to see it through.